We are currently recruiting for a Coordinator in our Gallery & Collectors department. The individual will need a good understanding of fine art shipping processes and procedures. They will be working as part of a small but experienced team.
Within the role, you will be required to:
- Coordinate the shipments of fine art transportation both domestically and internationally.
- Carry out the accurate and efficient completion of shipping documentation for imports and exports by air, road and sea freight.
- Communicate directly with in-house technicians, suppliers, airlines, customs teams and foreign agents to coordinate shipments.
- Provide a high level of service, keeping clients updated at every stage of the shipping process, delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Work closely with other team members on larger scale projects.
In house training will be provided for our bespoke software and company-specific practices, however we are looking for candidates that can demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
- Knowledge of import and export procedures across air, sea and road freight.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good basic numeracy skills.
- Good computer literacy including experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
If you are interested in this role, please follow the link to apply.